Friday, July 31, 2009

Making Cupcakes


After browsing from one site to another over the internet, seeing lovely and tempting cupcakes (must be delicious), finally I attended a cupcake baking class. It is just to fill my curiosity. How do they bake and dress the cupcake ? Of course I have tasted cupcakes before. Yummy ! well, thanks to Eyna for teaching me how to make one along with the decoration using fondant, piping gel, butter cream and edible picture. It was tough for me as I don't have any basic in making decoration for cakes what so ever. But I enjoyed doing it, a learning process. With fondant, it's like playing with dough; using tools and moulds to create shapes; roll, cut, bend . . . you name it. Huh, just like kids playing with plasticine. Can't believe it, I can make a rose using butter cream; so many nozzles to try with. Now I know how to bake cupcake and decorate it. Ehmm ... will I do it on my own ?



No comments:

Post a Comment